Team Leader- Medical Records
Team Leader- Medical Records
Fletchers Solicitors Ltd have a fantastic opportunity to join our growing Team.
As a Team Leader, you will manage and lead a small number of teams covering specific regions ensuring that they support all legal teams within Fletchers Group, requesting medical records, processing incoming medical records bundles, and instructing cases for pagination. You will ensure that SLAs are maintained, and all cases processed in a timely professional manner reporting to the Medical Records Manager.
Medical Law Service part of Fletchers Group Solicitors:
Medical Law Service part of Fletchers group is a rapidly growing law firm specialising in personal injury and clinical negligence law. We are based in the North-West of the UK, with offices in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds & Southport, although many of our colleagues work from home as Fletchers offers Hybrid working. We offer a great work life balance, fabulous benefits, apprenticeships, and internal progression, around 10% of colleagues are currently working on apprenticeships or training contracts – more than ever before – and we are continuing to grow our L&D offering. We have a great culture and people that will support you and your goals.
Fletchers Group is an inclusive employer with a diverse work force, which is why we welcome applications from all diversity groups and backgrounds. We’re committed to providing a culture and environment where everyone can thrive. Fletchers understand and celebrating that no colleague is the same. We’re proud of our work on the Disability Confident scheme, and we are signing up to other diversity standards to reflect our ethos.
Main Responsibilities for the role:
- Ensure that the team process medical records requests expeditiously and all SLA’s maintained
- QA of cases to ensure process being followed and that records are complete before sending to pagination team
- Monitor & manage team performance against KPI’s and Product Delivery SLAs, reviewing and discussing performance MI with the Medical Records Manager
- Ensuring all medical records are processed and uploaded to the Case Management system in line with the team SLA
- Archiving and locating stored media ensuring the policy for handling of data is followed
- Mentoring members of the team including monthly 1-2-1s and reviews as necessary
- Oversee balanced case allocation across the teams that supervise
- Highlight training and development needs across the teams
- Ensure that team remains compliant by conforming to established operational regulation
- Reviewing invoicing daily
The above list is not exhaustive of any other tasks, which may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Team management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent client care and communication skills (telephone and email)
- Be highly motivated, organised, and proactive
- Ability to work as a team member and remotely
- Experience of proclaim or other software tools for example Adobe, Microsoft
In return Fletchers can offer:
- Competitive salary
- 35 hours working week
- Bonus scheme (subject to targets being met)
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until you long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- Life Assurance Policy
- Medicash policy to cover some Dental, optical and other medical expenses
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and IVF schemes
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events (check out Fletchers Group on LinkedIn)
- Monthly voucher awards
So much has happened in the last year at Fletchers:
- We became Fletchers Group following several acquisitions – and have big plans for more growth.
- We opened 2 new office locations in Leeds and Liverpool office opening soon (alongside Southport and Manchester)
- We launched the Fletchers Foundation charity to support injured people.
That’s just to name a few, check out our website for more:
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates.
- Location: Southport
- Salary: DOE
- Department: Legal Strategy & Operations
- Closing Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024