Senior Nurse Analyst
Senior Nurse Analyst
Fletchers Solicitors Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Nurse Analyst to join the growing Medical Law Service team!
Location: Southport/ Manchester/Leeds/Liverpool/Hybrid
If you are looking for a new role in a growing company that offers a great work life balance, fabulous benefits, and will support you and your goals, then this could be the role for you!
The ideal candidate would have:
- Min 3-5 years clinical experience in NHS practice
- Be highly motivated, organised, and proactive
- To have precise and high-level attention to detail
- Analytical skills and a methodical approach
- Medical records handling and excellent knowledge of the health care sector
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards
- Working knowledge of Audits and interpreting the findings to improve/maintain practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member and remotely
- Experience of proclaim or other software tools for example Adobe, Microsoft
The role will be to manage and be part of a small team of nurses who provide an assessment on the merits of a potential case depending on the initial information provided, advise on which medical records and additional documents are required to further determine the case prospects. In addition, the team will also complete a detailed review of the records, pagination, and chronology and on occasion decide on the merits of the case.
In return we can offer:
- A bonus scheme paid yearly (subject to targets being met)
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- Life Assurance Policy
- Medicash policy to cover some dental, optical and other medical expenses
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days, holiday per year,
- Long service award 3 days extra holidays after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
- Enhanced company sick and maternity pay scheme
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice.Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
So much has happened in the last year at Fletchers:
- We became Fletchers Group following several acquisitions – and have big plans for more growth.
- We opened 2 new office locations in Leeds and Liverpool office opening soon (alongside Southport and Manchester)
- We launched the Fletchers Foundation charity to support injured people.
That’s just to name a few, check out our website for more:
- Managing a small team of nurse analysts to ensure SLA’s and input KPI’s are met
- Reporting to the HoD in respect of team performance and review of management information
- Completing 1-1’s of those in the team as well as yearly performance reviews
- Identification of any training and development needs within team
- Undertaking QA of the work completed in team to ensure all of satisfactory quality
- Reviewing medical records and any other documentation relevant to the case
- Indexing of Medical records
- Preparation of issue-based summaries and chronologies for instruction to experts on medical negligence cases, with a good knowledge surrounding breach of duty and causation
- Preparing both light/selective focussed, date ranged & full paginations in paperless format, utilising suitable IT programmes
- Adding to or amending Pagination bundles already prepared at the instruction of either the legal members of the team
- Completion of Risk Assessment of initial leads into business
- To assist Senior Solicitors with Risk Assessment reviews and provide their medical knowledge to help assist with the progression/acceptance/rejection of a case
- Researching medical conditions and standards of care with recognised evidenced research
- Checking records received are correct in accordance with GDPR
The above list is not exhaustive of any other tasks, which may be required.
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates.
- Location: Southport/Manchester/Liverpool/Leeds/Hybrid
- Department: MLS
- Closing Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024