Location: Liverpool/ Hybrid
Department– Clinical Negligence
Location– We are based in the North-West of the UK, with offices in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds & Southport, although we offer hybrid working, enjoying the benefit from working from home, and attending the office to work and collaborate with colleagues.
About Fletchers Solicitors:
Fletchers is an established law firm specialising in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence, and we pride ourselves on our culture, and passion to help our clients.
We are an inclusive employer with a diverse work force, which is why we welcome applications from all diversity groups and backgrounds. We’re committed to providing a culture and environment where everyone can thrive. We understand and celebrating that no colleague is the same, and we’re proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme.
Our Clinical Negligence Department:
We are one of the largest Clinical Negligence departments in the UK. We have over 200 team members building a nationwide reputation for dealing with all forms of clinical negligence, and a team which is solely dedicated to dealing with the highest severity injuries caused by a medical mistake.
You would be joining passionate, experienced Clinical Negligence professionals, several of whom hold accreditations from APIL, AvMA and Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel.
What we are looking for:
Newly qualified up to Grade A Solicitors/ Chartered Legal Executives (or experience equivalent) to join the already successful and growing teams.
The ideal candidates would have:
Experience handling Clinical Negligence cases at all stages of the case, up to and including trial.
A full list of positions available are listed on our careers page below,
In return Fletchers can offer:
- 35 hours working week
- Annual bonus scheme
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until you long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- Life Assurance Policy
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Medicash policy, which offers counselling and a claim back option on dental, optical, and other medical expenses
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and IVF schemes
- Varied calendar of funded company social events (check out Fletchers Group on LinkedIn)
- Charity/fund raising opportunities to be involved in, as part of the Fletchers Foundation
- Monthly company meeting lead by our Executive, detailing business updates
If you think that yes, we are the company for you, or you would like to get to know us some more, please click on the below to find out more details!
- Location: Liverpool/ Hybrid
- Salary: DOE
- Department: Clinical Negligence
- Closing Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024