Expert Relationship Administrator
Location: Southport/ Hybrid
Expert Relationship Administrator
Fletchers Solicitors Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for to join our growing Legal Strategy & Operations team!
Fletchers are a leading law firm, whose focus is on growing our already successful business considerably in the next few years. We are looking for the right person to be part of a growing/thriving Legal Strategy & Transformation team.
If you’re looking for your next role want to join a great company with a good work culture that offers good work life balance this could be the role and company for you!
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, highly motivated, organised, and proactive. Experience of proclaim would be an advantage.
The role would be to support the manager of the department in ensuring excellent customer focus and management of medical experts and delivery of service level agreements to legal teams
In return Fletchers can offer:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A bonus scheme paid annually (subject to targets being met)
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until your long service award of the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme
- Enhance Maternity, Paternity and IVF treatments
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
- Monthly voucher awards
Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice.Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
So much has happened in the last year at Fletchers:
- We became Fletchers Group following several acquisitions – and have big plans for more growth.
- We offered legal colleagues more training contracts than ever before.
- Retained excellent rankings with both The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners
- We opened 2 new office locations in Leeds and Liverpool (alongside Southport and Manchester)
- We launched our first ever Associate and Partner programmes for senior lawyers.
- We launched the Fletchers Foundation charity to support injured people.
That’s just to name a few, check out our website for more:
- To chase reports that have fallen outside of agreed service level requirements
- To support medical experts in ensuring delivery of reporting in accurate timely manner
- To highlight and identify medical experts who underperform to the Manager and assist in reaching resolution
- To provide continued support to the legal teams and medical experts
- Be responsible for managing own caseload and achieving KPI’s.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- To have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Be highly motivated, organised, and proactive
- To have precise and high-level attention to detail
- To keenness to learn and develop
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- To be confident in ability to provide support to medical experts and lawyers alike.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience of proclaim or other software tools
- Location: Southport/ Hybrid
- Salary: £25,000
- Department: Legal Strategy & Operations
- Closing Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024