Fletchers Solicitors Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join the growing Legal Strategy & Operations team!
If you are looking for a new role in a growing company that offers a great work life balance, fabulous benefits, and will support you and your goals, then this could be the role for you!
The ideal candidate would have:
- Demonstrable evidence of coaching and developing Business Analysts in a fast-paced change environment
- Proven experience of working across multiple change types – operations, new products, technology, regulation, commercial
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and share information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in translating stakeholder requirements into user journeys and stories that delivery teams can build from
- A curious mind with the ability to ask the right questions, uncovering the business need and desired end state.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders including influencing a senior audience.
- Experience of planning, problem solving, analytical thinking and recommending innovative solutions
- Strong process mapping and presentation skills to engage an audience in how the future state could look.
- Knowledge of waterfall, agile and six sigma project management practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package including Microsoft Project as well as advanced level knowledge of Excel.
- Familiar with Jira, Dev Op’s or similar work management tools
In the role you will be working within a busy team helping our business to grow during a significant period of change and you will enable successful delivery of an exciting transformation plan. The purpose of the role is to support Fletchers achieve its strategic goals and plans by contributing to the delivery of the change portfolio. You will act as an intermediary between business users and technical teams to capture business requirements and design processes and solutions. You will also support other Business Analysts / Junior Business Analysts on a day-to-day basis to ensure projects remain focused and on track.
The role will work closely with Project Managers and subject matter experts across the business defining the analysis approach, leading the requirements gathering process, ensuring the goals of the project are well understood and translated into meaningful business solutions. The Business Analyst will also support in ensuring that teams are ready to accept to the changes through testing, knowledge sharing, upskilling and supporting the transition into BAU.
In return Fletchers can offer:
- A bonus scheme paid yearly (subject to targets being met)
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option.
- Life Assurance Policy
- Medicash policy to cover some dental, optical, and other medical expenses.
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days, holiday per year,
- Long service award 3 days extra holidays after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
- Enhanced company sick and maternity pay scheme
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
- Monthly voucher awards
Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice.Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
So much has happened in the last year at Fletchers:
- We became Fletchers Group following several acquisitions – and have big plans for more growth.
- We offered legal colleagues more training contracts than ever before.
- Retained excellent rankings with both The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners
- We opened 2 new office locations in Leeds and Liverpool (alongside Southport and Manchester)
- We launched our first ever Associate and Partner programmes for senior lawyers.
- We launched the Fletchers Foundation charity to support injured people.
That’s just to name a few, check out our website for more:
- Support the Head of LS&O and Director of Transformation by building relationships with senior stakeholders across the business and creating a positive culture of change within Fletchers.
- Support the Project Manager in defining the business analysis approach, timelines and methods during the design and delivery phase of a project.
- Identify high level and detailed business requirements creating user stories to enable effective delivery of project solutions.
- Responsible for capturing and analysing business requirements and translating these into effective documents that can be understood by business stakeholders and technical delivery teams.
- Responsible for detailed process mapping of as is and to be processes, using innovative techniques to engage stakeholders in this process.
- Support with the production of test scripts and functional testing of solutions before UAT commences.
- Creating engaging and informative documentation to present findings and recommend business solutions to a senior audience.
- Coach and develop the BA cohort to build their skills and knowledge and to increase business capability, drawing on own experience in role in other working environments.
- Drive the business capability in data analysis utilising recognised tools and techniques and any relevant software to support this analysis.
- Through data analysis drive proactive business change for better delivery against business objectives
- Work with the BA cohort and Project Managers to drive benefits analysis effectively at the outset of a project to ensure effort is being spent in the right areas.
- Work with people leaders to develop and integrate a lean management system to drive operations ways of working (e.g. development of SOPs, process coaching, problem solving sessions, visual management and aligning of KPIs to customer needs)
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current and new business analysis techniques to make recommendations for continuous improvement of our practices.
- Willingness to travel between Manchester, Southport, Leeds, and Liverpool offices (will be expensed as required)
The above list is not exhaustive of any other tasks, which may be required.
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates.
- Location: Southport/Liverpool/Hybrid
- Salary: DOE
- Department: Legal Strategy & Operations
- Closing Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024